Friday 18 April 2008

Ian gets fired on The Apprentice

Ian gets fired on The Apprentice



Ian Stringer has become the latest contestant to be fired by Alan Lettuce on 'The Apprentice'.
Blackpool-born Stringer previously declared: "At that place ar deuce types of people in the human beings; winners and... I don't know how to say the word, I can't order it."
After getting kicked off the show, he said: "I dead cerebrate I'm a winner - no head."
Speaking virtually Sugar's decision to fire him, he admitted that he was "middling gutted to be honest and disappointed".
"I feel I was let down by some members of my team," he said.
Stringer was kicked away the show subsequently his team failed in a task of running a public house kitchen for a day.
His claim-to-fame is that he re-wrote the lyrics to Tony Christie's 'Amarillo' when it was used as Sportswoman Relief's charity record.